Multichannel LFC™ with temperature control
LaminarFlowCell (LFC™) with heater and feedback controller. The setpoint can be automatically adjusted via the NanoTracker™ control software and temperature ramps can be easily integrated in an automated experimental workflow.
- Multichannel design with up to six in- and/or outlets
- Channel geometry ensures minimized mixing
- Software-controlled syringe pumps for automated flow and fluid exchange
- Optimized components for fast and reliable assembly
- Precision feedback-controlled heater from room temperature to 42°C with 0.1°C stability
- Ethanol-resistant materials for easy cleaning
- Pre-cut Parafilm®* channels with variable layout
- single-molecule flow stretching
- temperature dependent single-molecule force spectroscopy
- live cell applications
- biochemical triggering based on sub-second buffer exchange
* Parafilm is a registered trademark of Bemis Company, Inc.