Atomic Force Microscopy
Nanowizard® 3 BioScience AFM - next generation BioAFM with SuperResolution in liquid (nanowizard, in-situ imaging, optical integration, superresolution)
nanowizard, in-situ imaging, optical integration, superresolutionNanowizard® 3 BioScience AFM - next generation BioAFM with SuperResolution in liquid
NanoWizard® 3 - The reference in BioAFM
The NanoWizard® 3 BioScience AFM is the only AFM system on the market which is designed for optimal use in liquid and comes with a vapor barrier, encapsulated piezos and a variety of dedicated liquid cells for applications ranging from single molecules to living cells. Of course, one can use the system in air or controlled environment too.
The system comes with the QI™ mode - a new force curve based imaging mode for the most challenging of AFM samples - as a standard.
From the beginning the NanoWizard® has set the standard for optical integration with full condenser capabilities and DirectOverlay™. With the NanoWizard® 3 comes a technology breakthrough in AFM - HyperDrive™ - an imaging technique for soft samples in liquid which provides SuperResolution with minimized tip-sample interactions.
- HyperDrive™ provides SuperResolution for soft samples in liquid
- Patented DirectOverlay™ software feature for combining AFM and optical images distortion free
- State-of-the-art Vortis™ digital controller with lowest noise levels and highest number of signal channels
- In-situ imaging in biological/chemical fluids or in air
- Measurements at variable temperatures with perfusion possibilities
- Large scan field of 100×100×15 µm3 with highest closed loop performance through capacitive sensors